It is important to stay informed in today’s fast paced world. Instant Checkmate.com provides access to personal and public information on friends, family members, neighbors and more. Instant Checkmate can be used for many reasons. However, you may want to cancel your subscription at some point. This guide provides you with detailed instructions on how to cancel your account.
Understanding Instant Checkmate
What is Instant Checkmate ?
Instant Checkmate allows you to search public records for information on individuals. This service allows you to access a variety of data including criminal records and contact information. It also provides social media profiles. Instant Checkmate was designed to allow users to make informed decisions when interacting with others. However, the data provided should not be used to screen for employment or tenants, nor is it intended to be used in any other way that is governed by Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Subscription Plans for
Instant Checkmate has two subscription plans: one for a monthly plan and another for a quarterly plan. The monthly plan is cheaper than the quarterly subscription, and both plans offer unlimited searches and the same features. You can cancel your Instant Checkmate membership at any time, regardless of which plan you select.
How To Cancel Your Instant Checkmate Subscriber
It is easy to cancel your Instant Checkmate membership. You can do this in a number of ways. Below are the steps to help you cancel your account as easily as possible.
You can cancel your subscription online. To cancel your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to InstantCheckmate.com using your email and password.
- To access your account settings, click on your name or profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose “Account Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Cancel membership” button in the “Membership settings” section.
- Follow the prompts in order to cancel the transaction.
- Once your cancellation has been completed, you will receive an email confirmation. Keep this email as proof that you have cancelled.
Cancel via Phone
You can cancel your subscription by phone by contacting Instant Checkmate customer service. You can cancel your account via phone by following these steps:
- Contact Instant Checkmate customer service at 1-800-222-8985. They are open Monday through Friday, 7 AM-7PM PST and Saturday and Sunday, 7AM-3:30PM PST.
- Give the representative your account details, including your full billing address, email address and name.
- You can cancel your Instant Checkmate subscription.
- The representative will confirm your cancellation. Note this number down so you can keep track of it.
Cancel via Email
Sending an email to our customer service team will also allow you to cancel your Instant Checkmate membership. Follow these steps to cancel your account by email:
- Send an email to cancel your Instant Checkmate membership.
- Include your full name and email address as well as the billing address for your account.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for the confirmation from our customer service team that your subscription has been cancelled. It may take upto 48 hours.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my Instant Checkmate membership?
Instant Checkmate doesn’t usually refund unused subscription portions. If you feel you have a valid request for a refund, contact their customer service team to discuss the situation. Refund requests are handled case by case, so there is no guarantee you will get a refund.
When will my subscription be cancelled?
When you cancel your Instant Checkmate subscription online or by phone, the cancellation is usually immediate. If you cancel by email, the customer service team may take up 48 hours to process your request.
How long can I access Instant Checkmate if I cancel my subscription?
You will lose all access to features and services once you cancel your Instant Checkmate membership. You will have to purchase a new subscription if you decide to use InstantCheckmate in the future.
How can I delete my information from Instant Checkmate H3?
You can opt out of Instant Checkmate by submitting an opt-out request. Follow these steps to do so:
- Visit Instant Checkmate’s Opt-Out page at https://www.instantcheckmate.com/optout/.
- To locate your records, enter your full name, your city and your state.
- Search for the records that contain your information and select it from the results.
- Select the “Remove This Record button” associated with your record.
- Enter your email and CAPTCHA verification.
- Instant Checkmate sends you an email containing a confirmation link for your opt-out request. To complete the opt-out process, click the link provided in the email.
- It may take up 48 hours to remove your information from the website.
Cancelling your Instant Checkmate membership is an easy process. It can be done online, by phone or via email. It’s important to keep any confirmation numbers or emails sent by Instant Checkmate. Contact Instant Checkmate for help if you have any problems during the cancellation procedure.