Microsoft Edge is a widely-used web browser with several features designed to enhance user experience. Unfortunately, not all users are pleased with the Bing Chat Button, which enables users to chat with a virtual assistant. If you’re one of them and would like to disable this button from Microsoft Edge, look no further – in this guide we’ll guide you through all necessary steps for disabling Bing Chat Button functionality in Edge.
How to Disable Bing Chat Button from Microsoft Edge
- To disable the Bing Chat Button in Microsoft Edge, take these steps:
- To begin, launch Microsoft Edge and click the three dots at the top right corner of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down until you find Cookies and Site Permissions option; then click Manage Permissions to complete.
- Look for the Bing Chat Button option and toggle it off.
- That’s it! Now the Bing Chat Button will no longer appear in Microsoft Edge and no longer affect your browser’s appearance.
Why Disable Bing Chat Button From Microsoft Edge
The Bing Chat Button can be a useful feature for some users, while others may find it annoying or distracting. Disabling this button frees up valuable screen real estate so you can focus on browsing your favorite websites without any interruptions.
Disabling the Bing Chat Button from Microsoft Edge is an easy process that can enhance your browsing experience. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you’ll be able to successfully disable this button and enjoy a more streamlined browsing session.
Thank you for reading our guide on how to remove the Bing Chat Button from Microsoft Edge. If you have any queries or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We hope this guide was both helpful and insightful for you!