Online education is now a part of our everyday lives. Google Classroom has been a platform that makes online learning more convenient and easier. Occasionally, however, you might want to delete a Google Classroom assignment. This article will show you how to delete an assignment from Google Classroom.
How to delete a Google Classroom assignment
It is easy to delete a Google Classroom Assignment in just a few simple steps. What you have to do is:
- Sign in to Google Classroom: You will need your Google ID and your password to begin.
- After logging in, all of your classes will be listed on the home page. Click on the class that you wish to delete an assignment from.
- Navigate to the Assignment: You will find a list of the posted assignments in the class stream. Find the assignment you wish to delete.
- Click on the dots: After you’ve located the assignment, move your cursor to the assignment. Then click on the dots on the right.
- You will be presented with a drop-down menu. Choose “Delete” in the drop-down menu.
- You will be asked to confirm your deletion by a confirmation message. To confirm, click “Delete” once more.
- Verify the assignment has been deleted.
The conclusion of the article is:
It is easy to delete a Google Classroom Assignment. You can delete an assignment easily from your Google Classroom account by following the steps above. This guide should have helped you understand how to delete a Google Classroom Assignment.
Please feel free to comment if you have any problems or questions about this topic. We are happy to help you.