If you’re looking to remove your Goat account then you’re in the right spot. In this article we’ll show you the steps you must complete to shut down your account on the popular online marketplace for sneakers.
Why Delete Your Goat Account?
There are several reasons to close the Goat account. Perhaps you’re not looking to buy or sell sneakers, or maybe you’ve found a different platform that is more suited to your requirements. Whatever the reason, getting rid of Your Goat account can be a fast and simple procedure which can be completed in only few steps.
Step-by-Step Guide to Delete Your Goat Account
Follow these easy steps to erase Your Goat account:
- Then, sign in into your Goat account with your email address and password.
- After you’ve logged in Click on your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the menu dropdown Select “Settings”.
- Go to the bottom of your screen until you can see you see the “Delete Account” option, and then click it.
- Then, you’ll be asked to enter your password in order to confirm removal of your accounts.
- After entering your password After you’ve entered your password, select “Delete Account” to confirm.
After you’ve completed these steps After you’ve completed these steps, the Goat account is taken down and you’ll no more be able to access it.
What Happens When You Delete Your Goat Account?
If you remove your Goat account the personal information, purchase history and sales activity will be permanently removed from the site. If you’ve made recent purchase or sold, you should keep in mind that the transactions might be ongoing and need to complete before you are able to erase your account.
Eliminating Your Goat accounts is a straightforward procedure that can be accomplished in only two steps. Following the instructions in this article it is possible to make sure that all private information and sales activity will be permanently removed from the site. If you’re not looking to sell or buy sneakers, or just are looking to test out another platform, deactivating Your Goat accounts is an important first step towards getting your account off the platform.