If you’re new to Clubhouse You may have encountered some difficulties controlling your invites. In this article, we’ll explain how to terminate an invitation that is pending through Clubhouse. We will give you steps-by-step directions to make sure that you can get rid of any invitations you have pending which you no longer require.
Why can’t you cancel an invitation on Clubhouse?
There are a variety of reasons you could want to revoke an invitation you are waiting to accept to join Clubhouse. For instance, you might have sent the invitation to the wrong person or you might not be able to invite someone else to sign up to the site. If you cancel an invitation that is pending it will stop the person who invited from receiving notices or reminders of the invitation.
How to cancel an Invite that is Pending on Clubhouse
Removing a scheduled invite for cancellation on Clubhouse is a simple and simple process. Follow these steps:
- Open your Clubhouse application on the device you are using.
- Tap the envelope icon located in the upper-right part of your screen. This will open your invitations.
- Find the invitation that is pending and you wish to delete and click on it.
- Next screen you can tap to”Cancel Invitation” and then tap on “Cancel Invitation” button.
- You must confirm that you wish to unsubscribe from the invitation by pressing the “Yes” button.
That’s it! The invitation has been cancelled.
Cancelling an invitation that is pending to join Clubhouse is an easy procedure that anyone can complete. If you follow the steps laid out in the article you will be able to effortlessly cancel any invitations are no longer required. We hope this article will be of help to you and that you’re able to access Clubhouse easily. Should you need assistance with any concerns or questions please feel free to reach us.