Ever wondered about Raging Bull surfboards from Hawaii? This U.S. and Canadian company has made waves in the surfing industry, garnering worldwide appreciation among surf enthusiasts.
In this article, we’ll investigate the allure and success of Raging Bull Hawaii surfboards with particular regard to an amazing world record set by British surfer Will Rix on an appropriately named Raging Bull wave. Dive in as we unravel the fascinating details of this surfboard brand.
What Is Raging Bull Surfing:
Recent buzz in the Hawaii media has amplified excitement over the introduction of new professional surfboards by JS Surfboards, known as Raging Bull. Its competitor, JS Surfboard Bullseye, also shares the limelight.
Choosing the right surfboard is paramount. It not only ensures safety but also contributes to a successful wave-riding experience. So let’s delve into the specifics of the Raging Bull surfboard.
In-depth Look at Raging Bull Surf Break Features
The JS surfboard Raging Bull is designed to safely maneuver large waves, offering an array of unique features. Here is a rundown of the specifics that make the Raging Bull stand out among today’s surfboards.
- Brand: JS industries
- Model: Raging Bull
- Construction: HYFI
- Dimensions: 6’2X20 ½ X2 9/6 V34.5
- The pulled-in tail allows for better control, even in challenging conditions and high tides.
- Ideal for both novices and experienced surfers who aim to conquer large waves.
Why Choose Raging Bull Hawaii Surfboard?
Professional surfers or adrenaline junkies who brave large waves know the importance of a reliable surfboard. Without the right specifications and quality, tackling intense conditions becomes a challenge.
Here’s why the Raging Bull surfboard ticks all the boxes when it comes to riding large, challenging waves:
- The Raging Bull surfboard has additional foam in the chest area and a rounded pin, offering an advantage in the Raging Bull Surf Break waves.
- Its extra thickness, fuller nose, and flatter entry rocker facilitate quicker paddling and early wave-catching.
- A pulled-in tail ensures precise turns and barrels, making it suitable for 4-6 ft waves.
- Interestingly, the name might have been inspired by the 100ft wave surfed by a British man, Tom Butler, dubbed Raging Bull.
Hawaii boasts numerous beach locations ideal for surfing. With a Raging Bull Hawaii surfboard, your surfing experience can become more effortless and enjoyable. All the necessary information regarding the surfboard is provided above, and the prices can be checked on the official website of JS Raging Bull.
What are some of your preferred surfing spots? Share your stories in the comment section!